October 4, 2013

Tea Time: Favourite Tea Of The Month




For the month of September I have found myself being drawn to Twinings Raspberry & Peach Tea as my go to flavour when looking to enjoy a hot cup of fruit tea.



Twinings New Zealand's description of the tea on their website is:

Getting that frazzled feeling? Reach for this pick-me-up-cup. The tangy, jewel-like peach, blended with the juicy, sweet taste of raspberries to create an intense fruit flavour. Just lock the doors, take a sip and prepare to feel frazzle-free. 

I enjoy this tea for its fruity yet not too sweet flavour and the gorgeous pink colour it has once brewed. Raspberry and peach are great at supporting each others flavours while not being overpowering of the other.

Going into October as the weather starts to warm up down here in the Southern Hemisphere and we move forward into what looks like a great summer, I look forward to seeing which teas and flavours I am drawn to to create Iced Tea versions as a refreshing way to cool off on a hot day.

What tea flavour have you found yourself being drawn to this past month? Share below!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love that tea.
    Kia ora from a fellow kiwi and brand spanking new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Rosemary! Welcome to Rambling Kiwi. Glad to hear there are others out there that love tea :) Thanks for following me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...